What is your Return Policy?
iFixit Australia — What is your Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase from iFixit Australia!
If you need to return an item or order, please contact iFixit Customer Support here before sending anything back to us. Include your order number and reason for the return in your initial request.
- Arrangements for returning an item must be requested within 30 days of the date the order is received.
- We do not do exchanges. If you order the wrong item and would like to return it, please contact us within 30 days of the order being placed and we will setup a return for you. You are welcome to place a new order for the correct item at any time.
- Please note that rejecting receipt of a package may result in an up to a 25% restocking fee.
- If a return does not come back in the condition it was sent out in, (i.e. a torn cable on a display assembly, scratches, used adhesive, etc.) a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item can be sent back out to you at your expense. If your part doesn't qualify for a refund, we will reach out to you, and if there is no response within 7 days, the part will be properly recycled.
- Be sure to include your order number and reason for the return in your initial contact!
- Typically, the refund price is equal to the item price plus taxes. Shipping is not reimbursed for non-defective items.
What is my order number?
After logging into the Australia.ifixit.com, go to https://Australia.ifixit.com/account. You'll see your order number listed in the left-most column, similar to the following:
This article applies only to orders placed on australia.ifixit.com.
- For orders placed on www.ifixit.com: iFixit USA Return Policy
- For orders placed on canada.ifixit.com: iFixit Canada Return Policy
- For orders placed on australia.ifixit.com: iFixit Australia Return Policy
- For orders placed on eustore.ifixit.com: iFixit Europe Return Policy