What is your Return Policy?
iFixit Australia — What is your Return Policy?
We want you to be happy with your purchase from iFixit Australia!
If you need to return an item or order, please contact iFixit Customer Support for a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number before sending anything back to us. To request an RMA, please read all the information on this page and then click here to contact us. Include your order number and reason for the return in your initial request.
- Arrangements for returning an item must be requested within 30 days of the date the order is received.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. We ask that you send it back within 7 days of receiving your RMA. All packages received without an RMA number will be charged a 25% restocking fee ($5 minimum).
- Please note that rejecting receipt of a package is considered returning the package without an RMA number and may be charged up to a 25% restocking fee.
- If a return does not come back in the condition it was sent out in, (i.e.. a torn cable on a display assembly, scratches, used adhesive, etc.) a refund may be denied (or additional charges may apply), and the item can be sent back out to you at your expense. If your part doesn't qualify for a refund, we will reach out to you, and if there is no response within 7 days, the part will be properly recycled.
- Be sure to include your order number and reason for the return in your initial contact!
- Typically, the refund price is equal to the item price plus taxes. Shipping is not reimbursed.
What is my order number?
After logging into the Australia.ifixit.com, go to https://Australia.ifixit.com/account. You'll see your order number listed in the left-most column, similar to the following:
This article applies only to orders placed on australia.ifixit.com.